Clue: Man in a mask
We have 2 answers for the clue Man in a mask. See the results below.
- A masked man
- Fictional hero first filmed in 1920
- Johnston McCulley literary creation
- Famous slasher film?
- Spanish for "fox"
- Literary character who debuted in "The Curse of Capistrano"
- 2005 Isabel Allende novel
- One often leaving his initial behind
- Two-time Banderas role
- 1998 role for Antonio Banderas
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - April 12, 2014
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - February 25, 2012
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - March 02, 2006
Found an answer for the clue Man in a mask that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!