Clue: How some jokes are delivered
We have 2 answers for the clue How some jokes are delivered. See the results below.
- How deadpan humor is delivered
- With tongue in cheek
- As Mencken might
- Without cracking a smile, say
- Without smiling, say
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - March 01, 2018
- Universal - August 08, 2015
- Universal - October 18, 2013
- New York Times - April 18, 2000
Found an answer for the clue How some jokes are delivered that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!