Clue: Country settled by freed American slaves
We have 1 answer for the clue Country settled by freed American slaves. See the results below.
- Oldest republic in Africa
- Country with modern Africa's first female head of state
- Land on the Atlantic
- Africa's oldest republic
- Monrovia's land
- African nation
- West African country
- Its flag resembles the U.S. flag but with only one star
- African republic colonized by freed American slaves
- Country settled by slaves
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - August 08, 2014
- LA Times - August 13, 2008
Found an answer for the clue Country settled by freed American slaves that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!